We provide a full range of services designed for Landlords in the process of renting their properties.
Which level of service is right for you?
RV estates offer two types of Letting Service – Finding a Tenant and Full Management. The choice made by you depends on whether you wish to remain in charge of rent collection and inspections, or leave the management of your property entirely to us.
In addition to finding a tenant service, we will:
• Arrange the inventories and Schedules of Conditions you need prior to letting.
• Readings of the utilities will be taken.
• Collect the rent and pay it over to you by your preferred method, less our fees and expenses.
• Hold the tenant's security deposit.
• Inspect and report upon your property quarterly, coordinating minor repairs up to an agreed limit and settling invoices from rents received.
• Advise you when the tenancy is coming to an end and seek your instructions for re-letting.
• Arrange a full property inspection and inventory at the end of the tenancy.
• Agree any dilapidations (over and above fair wear and tear) with tenants before releasing their deposit.
• Arrange any necessary cleaning and minor repairs, deducting costs from the tenant's deposit where applicable and agreed.
• Monitor rent payments and alert you if tenants fall behind or breach the Tenancy Agreement.
•Complete any certifications require (Landlords gas/EPC).
Finding a Tenant
On receipt of formal instruction to let your property RV estates will take care of the following:
Advertising your property in as many places as possible where potential tenants will be looking. Placing a 'To Let' board at the property.
• Viewings organised and accompanied by a member of our staff.
• Vetting candidates by obtaining credit checks and references from previous landlords/agencies/work place.
• Preparing the tenancy agreements required by current legislation. Collecting the first month's rent and deposit.